Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Simple Microwave Lemon Curd

Microwave Lemon Curd couldn’t be easier, or more delicious. It’s perfect for topping yogurt, ice cream, cheesecake and so much more!

Microwave Lemon Curd couldn't be easier, or more delicious. It's perfect for topping yogurt, ice cream, cheesecake and so much more!

If you’ve been following my blog for any length of time, you are well aware of the fact that I am a sucker for lemon desserts.

From lemon lime cupcakes and glazed lemon blueberry bread to this microwave lemon curd, I’m all about lemons – all summer long.

If you’re a lemon lover and have never made homemade lemon curd, print this recipe, head to the store, grab yourself a bunch of lemons, and get to making this microwave lemon curd.

(more…)

The post Simple Microwave Lemon Curd appeared first on My Baking Addiction.



from My Baking Addiction http://ift.tt/2t3a27o

No comments:

Post a Comment