Thursday, June 1, 2017

Moist Banana Cake

Moist Banana Cake that’s good for breakfast or an afternoon pick-me-up. Grab a cup of coffee and dig in!

Moist Banana Cake that's good for breakfast or an afternoon pick-me-up. Grab a cup of coffee and dig in!

Let me start by saying I hate the word moist. Always have, always will. It’s one of those words that makes my nose wrinkle.

However, I must use the word moist throughout this post because, well, there is really no other way for me to describe this banana cake.

I have mentioned in other blog entries that we have a problem with buying bananas and never eating them in their yellow state. Instead, I wait until they are a nice shade of rotten before contemplating their fate. Once they hit the stage just before “really probably ought to be thrown away”, I start searching.

(more…)

The post Moist Banana Cake appeared first on My Baking Addiction.



from My Baking Addiction http://ift.tt/2sjud0c

No comments:

Post a Comment