Thursday, June 29, 2017

Candied Pecans

Candied Pecans are sweet, crunchy and totally snack worthy. They’re perfect for topping salads, desserts, or just munching by the handful.

Candied Pecans are sweet, crunchy and totally snack worthy. Easy and delish!

I am not sure what the weather is like in your neck of the woods, but we’ve been experiencing fall-like weather here in Ohio for the last 3 days.

The temperature hasn’t been above 65 degrees and the breeze is definitely crisp. Meanwhile, my step-mom is in Las Vegas and said it was almost 120 degrees the other day.

If I’m being honest, I’m kinda lovin’ the cooler temps even though it means we’re taking a break from hanging by the pool.

(more…)

The post Candied Pecans appeared first on My Baking Addiction.

        


from My Baking Addiction http://ift.tt/2sq7TRx

No comments:

Post a Comment