Saturday, June 3, 2017

Hummingbird Cupcakes

Hummingbird cupcakes are a classic Southern dessert. Filled with fruit and nuts, these party-ready cupcakes will make everyone hum with excitement!

Hummingbird cupcakes are a classic Southern dessert. Filled with fruit and nuts, these party-ready cupcakes are perfect for any summer get-together!

This is a guest post from the lovely Megan of the blog Stetted. I hope you love these Hummingbird Cupcakes as much as I do. Enjoy!

One of the things I’ve realized I love to do as an adult is throw parties. It could be the food blogger in me, but I have a suspicion it has to do with living in Texas the past 12 years.

While not everyone includes Texas in the “South,” Texans are definitely just as proud of their hospitality as any other Southerner. Plenty of food and drink must be available at all times, even if that means you have to run to the store five minutes before the party starts. You also must make sure everyone else eats before you do, even if the food does run out.

(more…)

The post Hummingbird Cupcakes appeared first on My Baking Addiction.

        


from My Baking Addiction http://ift.tt/2qMlhPP

No comments:

Post a Comment