Friday, February 5, 2016

Dried Beef Dip

Dried Beef Dip is made with only 3 ingredients and pairs perfectly with just about anything from crackers to fresh veggies. This dip is always one of the first to disappear!

Dried Beef Dip is made with only 3 ingredients and pairs perfectly with just about anything from fresh veggies to toasted baguette. So easy and so good!

If you happened to check out my Birthday Marshmallow Cereal Treats, you know that Elle’s birthday party was just a couple weeks ago. We kept things super simple by having the small gathering catered and the desserts made by a local bakery. It was most definitely the right decision because I wasn’t spazzing out the entire time trying to keep the food hot and worrying if I made enough cookies. I saved the spazzing for making sure no one tracked mud across my brand new wool rug from West Elm. Turns out a cream rug in an entryway is a terrible idea.

Even though we had everything taken care of, my step-brother’s girlfriend, Jen, brought a vegetable tray with the most amazing dip. It was whipped, creamy and the perfect companion to a load of fresh vegetables.

(more…)

The post Dried Beef Dip appeared first on My Baking Addiction.

        


from My Baking Addiction http://ift.tt/1Pbv752

No comments:

Post a Comment