Monday, January 11, 2016

Top 15 Recipes from 2015

The Top 15 Recipes from My Baking Addiction in 2015! You'll definitely want to pin this post!
I hope you all had an amazing holiday season full of family, friends, and of course – food! I took quite a bit of time off to enjoy the holidays and relax a bit after an insanely busy couple of months. But now I’m back and ready to share some incredible content with you in the new year!

I thought there was no better way to kick off 2016 than with a round up of the most popular recipes from 2015. From No Bake S’more Cheesecakes and Adult Root Beer Floats to Zuppa Toscana soup, there’s something for everyone in this 2015 recipe round up!

My favorite thing about this top 15 list is that they’re YOUR favorites. They’re the most visited, pinned, and shared recipes, and that makes them them extra special!

You all made 2015 extra special for me. I marked a full year at home, running this site and creating new recipes as my full time job, allowing me to stay home with my sweet daughter and wonderful husband (he works from home too). I try not to get to mush, but you guys.. THANK YOU. Thank you for every precious moment I get to spend with these two while I make you delicious treats, instead of sitting in an office 10 miles away for eight hours a day. It means more than I can really put into words.

Happy 2016, friends! Let’s hope that this year is even more amazing than last!

(more…)

The post Top 15 Recipes from 2015 appeared first on My Baking Addiction.

        


from My Baking Addiction http://ift.tt/1W1N9sO

No comments:

Post a Comment