Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Orange Creamsicle Cupcakes

Orange Creamsicle Cupcakes are loaded with bright citrus flavor and are topped with delicious cream cheese frosting. Recipe contains a gluten-free option.

Orange Creamsicle Cupcakes are loaded with orange flavor and are topped with cream cheese frosting. With a gluten-free option.

As a Texan currently living in gray and dreary Germany, I miss the sun. My husband and I just returned from three weeks visiting friends and family in the South where we enjoyed t-shirt weather for all but a few days. When we returned to Berlin, it was 23°F and in the past 9 days, we’ve had a few hours of sunshine. I’ve never had a harder time getting out of bed!

(more…)

The post Orange Creamsicle Cupcakes appeared first on My Baking Addiction.

        


from My Baking Addiction http://ift.tt/1S4R9Zl

No comments:

Post a Comment