Friday, March 29, 2019

Strawberries Foster

Strawberries Foster will make you forget all about Bananas Foster! Delicious, easy, and beautiful.

If you love strawberries, you will adore Strawberries Foster! Serve it over pound cake or ice cream.

I’m always on the hunt for super easy DELICIOUS desserts. Ones you can whip up in minutes and enjoy over and over again.

When we go out to eat, if Bananas Foster is on the menu, you better believe I’m ordering it. That being said, I’ve never made it at home! My husband isn’t a huge fan of bananas, so I’ve just never tried.

Strawberries on the other hand, he can’t get enough. So I thought why not take everything I love from Bananas Foster and simply swap out the bananas for strawberries!

Strawberries Foster is a fun twist on the classic bananas foster
(more…)

The post Strawberries Foster appeared first on My Baking Addiction.

        


from My Baking Addiction https://ift.tt/2FMolWp

No comments:

Post a Comment