Monday, March 11, 2019

Doctored Cake Mix

Doctored Cake Mix is an easy way to make a cake mix extra special. Don’t let anyone tell you that you can’t get from-scratch flavor from a boxed mix!

Doctored Cake Mix is an easy way to make a cake mix extra special. Don’t let anyone tell you that you can’t get from-scratch flavor from a boxed mix!

I don’t know what the weather is like in your neck of the woods, but I’m officially over winter and wind.

My hands are chapped to the point that I purchased cotton gloves to wear while I sleep. This is merely an effort to keep the ridiculous amount of hand cream that I slather on each night to actually stay on my hands and not on the sheets.

And let me tell ya about the crazy wind gusts that propelled the pillows off my front porch yesterday morning and had them blowing around the neighborhood like tumbleweeds.

I totally panicked because I love those pillows. Eric happened to leave his Nike sandals by the door, so I threw ‘em on – mind you he wears a size 15 – and ran out the front door sans bra (thank goodness for thick sweatshirts) and attempted to run after them.

This is obviously no easy task when you’re wearing sandals the size of small boats.

I eventually chased one into my neighbor’s backyard, which I had to just let go because it blew into the creek. And I’m pretty sure they were having family over for an early breakfast, so I just tried not to look at their windows while spewing swear words and tripping over those dang sandals.

In case you’re wondering, I eventually caught up with the other three pillows.

After that start to Daylight Savings Time Sunday, I needed a cupcake, or three. Plus, I promised Elle we’d bake something she could add sprinkles to.

(more…)

The post Doctored Cake Mix appeared first on My Baking Addiction.



from My Baking Addiction https://ift.tt/2u5V95H

No comments:

Post a Comment