Monday, February 25, 2019

Quick and Easy Shepherd’s Pie

Quick and Easy Shepherd’s Pie is an entrée and side dish all in one. It’s fast enough to make on a weeknight and perfect for the whole family.

Quick and Easy Shepherd’s Pie is an entrée and side dish all in one. It’s fast enough to make on a weeknight and perfect for the whole family.

This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of On-Cor. The opinions and text are all mine.

I mentioned when I shared my Ritz Cracker Chicken recipe that we’re dealing with the aftermath of our basement flooding just before the New Year.

It’s basically turned into a full-blown basement renovation.

What I did not mention at the time is that we decided to go ahead and have our family room flooring redone. Yes, at the same time as the basement reno.

So now our entire house is a disaster, all of the family room furniture is shoved into my office, the whole place smells like paint and everything is covered in a fine layer of wood dust.

Quick and Easy Shepherd's Pie is a fast weeknight dinner. Just add a green salad for a full meal!

Oh, and I still need to get all of my work done and make sure Elle gets to school and her various activities on time.

Someone please send me chocolate. And all of the easy dinner recipes, because at this point quick and easy is about all I can handle.

(more…)

The post Quick and Easy Shepherd’s Pie appeared first on My Baking Addiction.

        


from My Baking Addiction https://ift.tt/2EyeSkU

No comments:

Post a Comment