Saturday, November 17, 2018

Easy Thanksgiving Dinner Casserole

Thanksgiving Dinner Casserole is a quick and easy way to enjoy the flavors of Thanksgiving dinner any time of year! Your family will love this easy Thanksgiving casserole.

Thanksgiving Dinner Casserole is a quick and easy way to enjoy the flavors of Thanksgiving dinner any time of year! Simple and delicious!

This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of On-Cor. The opinions and text are all mine.

This time of year is nuts. Anyone else feelin’ the stress?

I love the holiday season but between work, holiday shopping, Elle’s activities, and making sure I haven’t forgotten to order the fruit tray for the PTA, I get to the end of the day and seriously wonder where it went.

Seriously, I almost forgot to pick up the fruit tray I promised to bring to the school last week. Cue me running out at the last minute to grab over-priced fruit and cream cheese so I wouldn’t be the parent who flaked on donating items for conferences.

(more…)

The post Easy Thanksgiving Dinner Casserole appeared first on My Baking Addiction.

        


from My Baking Addiction https://ift.tt/2qTuV52

No comments:

Post a Comment