Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Cherry Fritter Cake

This cherry fritter cake is packed full of summer flavor. Fresh cherry filling is sandwiched in between moist cake and topped with a vanilla bean glaze. You’re going to go crazy for this cake!

Cherry fritter cake is packed full of summer flavor. So simple and delicious!

Hi MBA readers! I’m Brandy from the blog Nutmeg Nanny and today I’m bringing you CAKE! Seriously, who doesn’t love cake? I don’t make a lot of cake because when I do I end up standing in the kitchen, fork in hand, eating it straight from the dish. My husband (Art) will walk into the kitchen and be all “um, babe? Are you eating that cake straight out of the dish?” YES I AM! STOP JUDGING ME!

But, if you’re a civilized person this cake is pretty good when served on a plate. Since I made sure to put on a glaze it’s perfectly sweet but I don’t think a dollop of whipped cream would hurt.

(more…)

The post Cherry Fritter Cake appeared first on My Baking Addiction.

        


from My Baking Addiction http://ift.tt/2qdXcRX

No comments:

Post a Comment