Thursday, May 25, 2017

Blueberry Doughnut Muffins

Blueberry Doughnut Muffins bake up high and mighty and are topped with a sweet and tangy lemon glaze. They’re perfect for breakfast or an afternoon snack.

Blueberry Doughnut Muffins bake up high and mighty and are topped with a sweet and tangy lemon glaze. So perfect for summer!

My mornings have definitely been starting a bit earlier since I began working out on a consistent basis. And since I struggle to be on time to pretty much everything, meeting my personal trainer at the gym at 6:45 AM is challenging to say the least.

He pretty much knows to expect me to run up the stairs around 6:50 each morning.

I have never been and probably never will be a morning person. Instead, I’m that person who sets their alarm to buzz about 30 minutes before I have to wake up just so I can hit the snooze button several times – it makes me feel like I’m pulling one over on the Sandman.

However, I’m pretty sure that I’m just annoying my husband. But hey, he knew this about me before we got married.

(more…)

The post Blueberry Doughnut Muffins appeared first on My Baking Addiction.



from My Baking Addiction http://ift.tt/2qgJK3T

No comments:

Post a Comment