Monday, June 6, 2016

Easy Puff Pastry Strawberry Tart

This super Easy Puff Pastry Strawberry Tart is our favorite simple Summer sweet treat. Made in minutes, it’s delicious on its own or topped with vanilla ice cream!

This Puff Pastry Strawberry Tart couldn't be easier or more delicious. Top it with a vanilla ice cream to make it even more amazing.

I’ve been really working on my dessert game. I’m so honored to be contributing here at My Baking Addiction, and it has me so inspired.

Jamie is the absolute queen of easy and attainable desserts, and she makes me feel like I can do it too. So…baby steps. One sweet treat at a time.

Last month I made these Mini Nutella Cheesecakes, and it helped me to remember that simple is best. I could eat those things every darn day.

(more…)

The post Easy Puff Pastry Strawberry Tart appeared first on My Baking Addiction.

        


from My Baking Addiction http://ift.tt/1PeYIIP

No comments:

Post a Comment