Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Homemade Oatmeal Cream Pies

Soft and chewy oatmeal cookies are sandwiched together with delicious vanilla buttercream to create the perfect dessert. Forget Little Debbie, fresh, homemade Oatmeal Cream Pies are where it’s at.

Make Oatmeal Cream Pies at home for an unexpected treat!

Oatmeal Cream Pies are one of those store-bought items that I simply can’t have in the house.

I loved them as a kid and even had them on my weekly shopping list in college – which totally contributed to the freshman twenty.

Well, those and Taco Bell nachos bel grandes with extra sour cream. Keepin’ it real, folks.

There’s just something about soft oatmeal cookies sandwiched together with a layer of sweet frosting that makes me happy and nostalgic.

Do you remember opening up that crinkly plastic wrapper and getting hit with the sweet, oaty smell of those super soft cookies and delicious frosting?

Someone should totally make a candle that smells like that.

I had to permanently remove them from my shopping list when I found myself noshing down on an entire box of them in a matter of a few days.

Making Oatmeal Cream Pies at home is easy and so delicious
(more…)

The post Homemade Oatmeal Cream Pies appeared first on My Baking Addiction.



from My Baking Addiction http://bit.ly/2SQHSJn

No comments:

Post a Comment