Monday, August 27, 2018

Pumpkin Roll

Pumpkin Roll is synonymous with Thanksgiving in my family, and I hope soon – in yours. This Pumpkin Roll recipe is easier than you think, and will make you a holiday dessert superstar. Read on to find out how to roll a pumpkin roll and how to store one in the freezer!

How to make a perfect pumpkin roll. Simple and so delicious!

My Nana was an amazing baker and was always up for involving me in her kitchen. She’d perch me atop a bar stool and side by side, I’d take in her talent and mimic her techniques the best that I could.

Despite my young age she undoubtedly had a tremendous amount of confidence in me. She never questioned my ability to use a knife or remove baked goods from a piping hot oven.

I was her sous chef and during our bake-a-thons, I was treated like an adult – not a 7-year-old kid with a permed mullet and retainer.

(more…)

The post Pumpkin Roll appeared first on My Baking Addiction.



from My Baking Addiction https://ift.tt/2BRaxcZ

No comments:

Post a Comment