Friday, July 14, 2017

Friday Five

Happy Friday! If you’re new around here, this post might look a little different than my typical recipe posts. And that’s because it is.

Today, I’m getting back sharing my favorite things with you. Why? Well, because I consider you guys my internet friends and I really love sharing things with my friends.

There are so many things in my life that I use, wear, read, watch, on a regular basis and I honestly just want to start chatting with you about all of those things.

From cookbooks and appliances to lip gloss and gym gear, I’m going to give you a mini review on the products I’m loving.

And if you’re just here for the recipes, don’t you worry because these posts will be in addition to my weekly recipes and will only occur a couple times a month.

(more…)

The post Friday Five appeared first on My Baking Addiction.

        


from My Baking Addiction http://ift.tt/2tokRzR

No comments:

Post a Comment