Friday, January 27, 2017

It's Time for a New Look...

Life's been pretty hectic the past few years, but I've always had a plan to update the look of my blog.  Of course every time I started to seriously think about it I'd get a compliment on the look of my blog, so I felt I shouldn't change it.  

But the time has come.  I've been blogging about books since March of 2010--hard to believe it.  I've changed, so it's time for a fresh look!  The current look to my blog isn't permanent; I'll be experimenting a bit until I find a look that reflects how I feel about books, blogging, and life in 2017.  So be patient, and don't be surprised if you see multiple blog looks over the coming months.  

Meanwhile, I'll continue to blog every week about books I love.  

Cheers!  

Yours in Books

The Bookalicious Babe 

from Bookalicious Babe Book Reviews http://ift.tt/2kbmHTK

No comments:

Post a Comment