Friday, September 2, 2016

Friday Five: Favorite Dinner Recipes from August

Our favorite dinner recipes from the month of August.

Hello and Happy Friday! Can you guys believe it is September already? I seriously don’t know where summer went, but I will tell you that I am most definitely ready for fall. In my opinion, there’s nothing better than cooler temps, comfort food, and pumpkin recipes galore.

Today I’m starting a new series that I’m calling the Friday Five. The series will feature five of my favorite things from varying topics like recipes, cookbooks, cookware, beauty products, home decor, and I may even throw in some fashion items and toddler gear from time to time. But today, we’re starting out with our favorite dinner recipes from the month of August.

We’ve been trying to up our meal plan game, and although I love the weekly meal planning posts I see on other blogs, I’d fail miserably at those. So I decided to do something a little different by starting a Pinterest board to keep track of all the amazing recipes that I come across online and want to try. Then I made them for dinner and kept track of our favorites, and now I’m sharing them with you.

This way, I can give you a mini review, let you know my picky husband’s thoughts, and even tell you if the recipe is toddler approved. Basically, I’m trying to take the guess work out of meal planning by testing recipes for you and then letting you know our thoughts. Easy peasy, right?

(more…)

The post Friday Five: Favorite Dinner Recipes from August appeared first on My Baking Addiction.

        


from My Baking Addiction http://ift.tt/2bQZj6k

No comments:

Post a Comment