Sunday, July 31, 2016

“There will be a place for you”

Dealing with setbacks is tough and can often lead to feelings of resentment and jealousy. This short video from comedian Chelsea Handler is a really great story on how to deal with it, and gives a great perspective.

I know that I have felt this myself, and it can be tough, but this video is a great reminder that there are so many opportunities out there for everyone. Even when we are disappointed that things didn’t work out we expected, it doesn’t mean they won’t work out.

The best leader I have ever known always said to me with any letdown that I had, that “everything happens for a reason”. When I struggle with things not happening the way I want them to or had planned, that is what I always try to remember.

Just a good little reminder :)

everything-happens-for-a-reason

Source: George Couros



from Connected Principals http://ift.tt/2aafPlR

No comments:

Post a Comment