Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Pistachio Rum Creme Brulee

Pistachio Rum Crème Brûlèe: a unique, indulgent take on a classic French custard dessert.

Pistachio Creme Brulee would be a great dessert to wow your guests. Creamy and perfect.

Hello! I’m Keith from Superman Cooks and I’m guest posting here on My Baking Addiction today to share a fun twist on Crème Brûlée.

Crème Brûlée is a traditional French dessert that my daughter has developed quite a liking for. She is not alone. There is something about this rich, creamy custard, topped off with a hard, sugary layer of caramel goodness that appeals to all of us in this house.

(more…)

The post Pistachio Rum Creme Brulee appeared first on My Baking Addiction.

        


from My Baking Addiction http://ift.tt/1sxNbjf

No comments:

Post a Comment