Friday, May 13, 2016

Baked Chocolate Donuts

Baked Chocolate Donuts are packed full of fresh strawberries and semi-sweet chocolate morsels and dipped in fresh strawberry icing. Perfectly sweet and great for breakfast or dessert!

Baked Chocolate Donuts with strawberry frosting are a sweet and enticing breakfast. Grab one on your way to work for a delicious commute!

Hi, everyone! I’m Brandy from the blog Nutmeg Nanny! I’m super excited to be here on My Baking Addiction and sharing with you my guilty pleasure – donuts.

Donuts are basically the best thing on planet earth. I know there are a lot of people who disagree with my donut enthusiasm but that’s ok.

I don’t need the whole world to love donuts as much as I do. I also spell it donut so no emails about how it’s supposed to be spelled doughnut. I like to believe we can live in a world where donut and doughnut spellers can live together in peace.

(more…)

The post Baked Chocolate Donuts appeared first on My Baking Addiction.

        


from My Baking Addiction http://ift.tt/24VSgmv

No comments:

Post a Comment