Monday, April 25, 2016

Be The Blogger

If you’ve followed My Baking Addiction for a while, you know that I create content for other companies on the internet – like eBay. Yep, I’m talking about the eBay. The same place you go to browse online auctions, or search for hard to find items, also works with bloggers to create content guides on just about any topic you can think of.

I’m bringing all this up because I’m really excited that they’re putting guide-making into the hands of folks who may not have another outlet, like a blog, to write for. The Be the Blogger Contest gives any reader the opportunity to create an eBay guide of things you love and share it with the world.

(more…)

The post Be The Blogger appeared first on My Baking Addiction.

        


from My Baking Addiction http://ift.tt/26opb1w

No comments:

Post a Comment