Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Buttermilk Substitute

This homemade buttermilk substitute comes together in 5 minutes and requires only 2 ingredients. Skip the grocery store and make your own!

homemade buttermilk substitute comes together in 5 minutes and requires only 2 ingredients. Skip the grocery store and make your own!

I cannot tell you how many times I’ve started pulling out the ingredients for a recipe and realized that I didn’t have any buttermilk on hand. It’s just not something that is regularly in our fridge.

Instead of bribing Eric to make a quick run to our local market or placing an Instacart order, I typically just skip both of those and make a quick and easy buttermilk substitute at home.

Buttermilk is an ingredient that I only pick up from the grocery store if I know I’ll be using most of it, which usually means I’m planning to make multiple recipes that call for it.

(more…)

The post Buttermilk Substitute appeared first on My Baking Addiction.

        


from My Baking Addiction http://ift.tt/2I8S1fo

No comments:

Post a Comment