Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Chai Spice Blend

This homemade Chai Spice Blend is the perfect warm and cozy spice mixture for the holiday season. Add it to pancakes, oatmeal, cakes, lattes and more!

This homemade Chai Spice Blend is the perfect warm and cozy spice mixture for the holiday season. Add it to pancakes, cakes, lattes and more!

Let’s chat Elf on a Shelf for a minute, shall we? After doing a Facebook Live last week and mentioning our little elf, Ella, I’ve received some pretty hilarious emails and comments about it.

One thing I’ve figured out is that people either love it *raises hand* or absolutely freaking loathe it.

We’re #teamelfonashelf around here and honestly, I think Eric and I adore it just as much as Elle.

(more…)

The post Chai Spice Blend appeared first on My Baking Addiction.

        


from My Baking Addiction http://ift.tt/2BjGppi

No comments:

Post a Comment