Monday, November 13, 2017

Pumpkin Pancakes

Pumpkin Pancakes are loaded with delicious fall flavor. They’re the perfect warm and cozy start to any chilly morning.

Pumpkin Pancakes are loaded with delicious fall flavor. They’re the perfect warm and cozy start to any fall morning.

Last week I received an email from a gal named Sarah (hey, Sarah, hey!) about my Pumpkin Crunch Cake. She wrote to tell me how much she enjoyed the recipe and that she’d be making it along with a pumpkin roll for Thanksgiving dinner.

By the way, if you haven’t tried those recipes, you need to!

Sarah then asked why I don’t share more of my daily life on social media. She said she’d love to see behind the scenes stuff on Snapchat or Instagram Stories for a sneak peek into my life as a full time blogger and toddler mom.

Well, I didn’t really have an answer, so I had to think about it.

(more…)

The post Pumpkin Pancakes appeared first on My Baking Addiction.



from My Baking Addiction http://ift.tt/2hp9hRg

No comments:

Post a Comment