Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Triple Berry Banana Bread with Lemon Glaze

Triple Berry Banana Bread is a fun, fruity twist on the beloved classic. With blackberries, blueberries, raspberries, and a simple lemon glaze, this banana bread is one for the books! 

Triple Berry Banana Bread is a fun, fruity twist on the beloved classic. With blackberries, blueberries, raspberries, and a simple lemon glaze, this banana bread is one for the books!

This is a guest post from my lovely friend Allison, she’s the write and photographer behind the blog, Some the Wiser.

There was a time in my life when I thought I didn’t like banana bread. Luckily, my sister forced me to try a piece of her favorite chocolate chip banana bread during our college years and I realized that I’d just been confused. I only thought I didn’t like banana bread because I’d never tried a really good recipe before.

(more…)

The post Triple Berry Banana Bread with Lemon Glaze appeared first on My Baking Addiction.

        


from My Baking Addiction http://ift.tt/2wkLlEJ

No comments:

Post a Comment