Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Samoa Cheesecake

Samoa Cheesecake starts with a coconut shortbread crust and is topped with whipped cream, toasted coconut, melted chocolate and gooey caramel. Yes, it tastes as good as it sounds.

Samoa Cheesecake starts with a coconut shortbread crust and is topped with whipped cream, toasted coconut, melted chocolate and gooey caramel. So delicious!

I thought I was going to make it through 2017 without being tempted by Girl Scout Cookies. You see, this girl has a real thing for Samoas, Trefoils, Thin Mints and Do-si-dos, but no one came a knocking this year.

Since I’m trying to focus a little more on my diet, I can’t say that I was too disappointed, because let’s be real, I can polish off a sleeve of Thin Mints during one episode of Golden Girls.

(more…)

The post Samoa Cheesecake appeared first on My Baking Addiction.

        


from My Baking Addiction http://ift.tt/2o1ZrG0

No comments:

Post a Comment