Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Date Cake

Date Cake is simple and delicious. It's flecked with chocolate chips and walnuts and topped with sparkling sugar.

Date Cake is simple and delicious. It’s flecked with chocolate chips and walnuts and topped with sparkling sugar.

This post is sponsored on behalf of Fisher Nuts. Thank you for continuing to support the brands that make My Baking Addiction possible.

This recipe for date cake has been in Eric’s family for years and it’s one of his absolute favorite desserts because it reminds him of his grandma. In the very early stages of our relationship, Eric sent me a photo of this cake and asked me to go on a date with him. Looking back, I think his little pun and love for cake might be what sealed our fate.

(more…)

The post Date Cake appeared first on My Baking Addiction.

        


from My Baking Addiction http://ift.tt/1UfwVuF

No comments:

Post a Comment